Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Secret Puppy

The Secret Puppy.




I was at a camp for the school Holidays that had a farm it had dogs pigs sheep cows and horses.  I went and saw the dogs first they were up for sail for 300$ I asked my dad if i could have one he said no because it was to big the house and takes a lot of work to look after so no.  We went to look at the other animals that were on the farm.  After that it was time for tea we had fish and chips then i went to bed.  The next day I had breakfast then went and saw the dogs I felt a relationship with one of the dogs he liked me.  I asked the lady if i could go In the pen with the puppy's she said yes she also said could you take this this is there food.  I have a good idea I said to myself you can be my secret puppy I'll name you Cooper.  Every day I went and saw him.  One night there was a massive storm I thought about the secret Puppy I had and the storm.  I heard barking it was my secret puppy he had come do tell me there was a flood and that we had go now.  I went into my mum and dads room and woke them up and told about the flood and how the dog I wanted came and told us about the flood.  Me and me sister got ready to go we packed our things.  Then we went and told the other people around that there was a massive flood.  We got in the car I said what about the puppy can't we take him home after all he did save us okay we can take him home but you have to promise to take care of him I will I said.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about