Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Animation and story that goes with it!!!



Hey bloggers here is another great post about my journey to space and getting lost! Hope you enjoy it!!!

Outer Space Journey

“Hi I am Steve and I am with my friend Enderman and my pet Max.  We are on a rocketship to mars. Wow we are now here yay now I can explore the planet. We came here to see if this could be a planet or not.  I think it  could be a planet we just need to see if there is life here.  That is the main reason we came here for.”

“Let’s explore wait what is that shiny thing . Oh it’s a fidget spinner portell oh know it took me somewhere I am lost. What should I do” said Enderman,
“Well I can take Max  back  to earth and ask for help.”  said
“Okay that is a good idea.  But what do I do just stay here until help comes.  No explore the planet more.”  Said Steve.
“Okay.”  Said Enderman.  

"Well I should've checked before I touched  it. Then this would not of happened at all we need a good plan to get back home." said Steve.
"I got a plan"
"Yes what is it Enderman? Tell me tell me!"
"Okay the plan is that I will teleport back to earth and get help."
"Great!" said Steve.  

"Yay Enderman is back with a magic cristill by the looks of it." said Steve.
"Here is our help Steve."
"okay how does it work."  
"I will show you how it works so you say where you want to  go and it will take you there."  
Okay me pug and Enderman would like to go back to mars"
boom!!!

We are now home the end.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shikarn. This is awesome just how come the enderman jumped out. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey shikarn its Milla it looks like you have been doing some hard work well done from Milla

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Noah here Wow shikarn thats a cool story its really good you do not have to add anything KA PAI!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about