Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

About Me.

Kia ora bloggers this week we have a new teacher for period 5 on a Wednesday. She has asked us to write a blog post about us. She has written her own post about herself and has asked us to do the same. Here are some things about me...

1) The sport I like is Soccer & tennis.
2) I like games\Computer games.
3) I don't mind school.  
4) I love going camping with my family.
5) Favourite foods are Mc Donalds and Butter Chicken.
6) Favourite animals are tigers, Dogs & Cats.

Image result for tigerImage result for catImage result for dog

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shikarn!

    Thanks for sharing your introduction and a bit about why you were asked to complete this task. I also like cats, they are my favourite animals and pets. I look forward to working with you again on Wednesday.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about