Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Commitment and Acievement.

Kia ora bloggers today is a reflection on my week and what values I showed during the week. As you can see for the title it says Commitment Achievement those are the main things I achieved during the week. Why and How? because I achieved the work that was set for me and that showed lots of Commitment. How did I show Achievement because I completed the work set for me. What value did you show during this week? Comment below what value you showed during this week. Enjoy the weekend and remember always show your values anywhere you go because this will help you lots during this Covid-19 pandemic. Bye.




Commitment Business Stock Illustrations – 8,253 Commitment ...Push Pin On Paper With Word Achievement On Cork Board Stock Photo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about