Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Is it a crime- Forensics

 Hello, people, who can be bothered to read this today we are doing Forensics in class.  We have to figure out if something is a crime or not.

1. This stick man is opening a door but if have to figure out if he is breaking in or not, or I could just guess. So by the looks of it, I think he owns the car and he's just opening the door but it looks sus either way.

2. Someone is been run over and the driver is not stooping so I think it's a crime aka hit and run.

3. There is a person wid a hat on and he has a bag of money and he's running so I think its sus because if he was the bank owner moving money he would not be running so I think it is a crime.

4. There is a person on a bed dead with a poison sign so I reckon she has killed herself wid poison because there is no one else in the room.

5. There is a person that looks like he has been stabbed so it is a crime scene. 

6 There are two cars crashing so I reckon someone is wrong and caused a crash so I think it is and not a crime scene it's hard to tell. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about