Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

How do other Countries Celebrate Christmas

Kia ora Bloggers today for my blog post I have searched up 3 countries including my country New Zealand we also have the United States of America & the Philipines. I have made a DLO which stands for Digital learning object. I have made three slides on google slides of course with information on how those three countries do there Christmas. This will probably be my last slide for as the year is coming to an end. I hope all that reads this and the rest of the people in the world has a wonderful Christmas holiday.
Your sincerely Shikarn.

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai, Shikarn!

    Thank you for sharing this DLO about three different Christmas celebrations! I can tell you worked hard on this and you were able to complete your work within the given timeframe.

    I like how much information you put into your introduction also, this is a great blog.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about