Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Where I would go one Holiday in the world.

Where I would go in the world? I would go to America, Where in America? I would probably go to New York and enjoy the big city. Why I would go? 
As one of the world's leading metropolises for art, fashion, food and theatre, New York is a city every traveller should visit. Whether you come for a day trip or for an extended stay, choosing what to see and do is the toughest part – the possibilities are endless.
Out off all 50 states New York is beautiful as said there is loads of cool places to visit and lots to see.

Image result for new york city"

2 comments:

  1. Hi shikarn I like this you know I would love to go to america thanks for persuading the readers why you perfer to go there and maybe it can help the other person reading this go as well so I have come to let you know what do you men the " The possibilities are endless? anyway nice job love to see more
    Adiousa Helveke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the spelling mistakes I mean "Mean in the sentence so I have come to let you know what do you men the " The possibilities are endless? and Helveke is spelt right just saying

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about